Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Skincare favorites

All time favorites...




I have been using the philosophy 'hope in a jar' for about 6 months now. I absolutely love it! My skin did get irritated the first couple of times I used it, which i think is normal. I have noticed improvement in my skin in the last few months. I only use this once a day at night. The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is great for my oily/combination skin (I use it twice a day, morning & night). I have also been using the Clinique 'All About Eyes' Rich eye cream for quite sometime. It's a great basic eye cream (I use it twice a day, morning & night). I would really like to find an awesome anti-wrinkle eye cream...Do you have any suggestions?

Face Wash......


Absolutely love this face wash!! This is my third bottle of philosophy 'the microdelivery exfoliating wash' (I use this twice a day, morning & night). It's gentle yet removes makeup &dead skin cells and leaves skin really soft and fresh. I highly recommend this product!! :)

I would love to try these products in the near future...

philosophy 'take a deep breath' energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer
(philosophy 'take a deep breath' energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer)


philosophy 'miracle worker' dark spot corrector
(philosophy 'miracle worker' dark spot corrector)


philosophy 'hope springs eternal' facial mist
(philosophy 'hope springs eternal' facial mist)

Have you tried any of these products?

Have a wonderful day! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment