Thursday, May 8, 2014

Nordstorm Shopping

I recently stopped by Nordstorm with the intention of not buying anything.  However...I did end up leaving the store with these two lovely purchases.


Tory Burch 'Marion' Leather Saddlebag
 This Tory Burch shoulder bag is absolutely gorgeous.  It is a luxurious Italian leather in a quilted diamond pattern.  The gold chain can be worn on the shoulder or pulled up for a double shoulder strap. The inside is quite spacious and a big wallet and small make-up bag would fit perfect. 
Tory Burch 'Marion' Leather Saddlebag
I like that the chain strap has leather going through.  I could not find this exact bag on the Nordstorm website.  However, Tory Burch stores may still have it in stock.
Tory Burch 'Marion' Leather Saddlebag
The leather texture is divine and reminds of a Chanel bag.  The color is perfect for upcoming spring and summer months.  The only downside is of course, color transfer from dark colored clothing. 
Tory Burch 'Ella' Nylon Tote
 I cannot wait to use this bag!  This will be my work bag.  It is sturdy and spacious!  I can fit my lunch bag, a pair of shoes, make-up bag, some notebooks and it does not look weighted down.  The shoulder strap is comfortable. 
Tory Burch 'Ella' Nylon Tote
I am going to get good use out of this bag.  I find it is a great alternative to the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, which was the bag I was going to purchase.  However, when I tried this bag on at the store, I feel in love.  I hope to use this bag for a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment