Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sephora VIB Sale - Makeup/Skincare items

Here are the items I purchased from the 2013 Sephora VIB Sale.

(LORAC Pro Palette)



































The LORAC PRO Palatte is make-up junkie essential.  This Sephora exclusive boxed set includes the 16-color eye shadow palette, an eyeshadow base, mascara, and liquid eyeliner; all from the PRO collection.  At $48 USD, this set is a real steal.

(Here is a close-up of the eye shadows)
The eye shadows are a great variety of neutral matte and shimmery colors.  The texture is soft and velvety with some fall-out, but not a big deal.  As this is my first LORAC purchase, I find the quality is good, however not as beautiful as Urban Decay eye shadows.

(LORAC PRO collection eye shadow base, mascara, and liquid eye liner)
I have not tried these products yet, as I am trying to finish up other products first.


No comments:

Post a Comment